Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Blogless Poetry Journalers

I'm getting some comments that folks want to PJ, and they have limited digital lives.
No worries.
Send me a photo, or whatever file you have of your pages, and I will post them here and link them up to PJM.
Send Meg some love via comments and I will pass them on.
Be sure to check back here to see the latest posts and add your pages! and leave a comment to enter in the prize drawing at the end of the month.

Here is one from Meg.




Sometimes in the middle of the night
I write bad poetry
Because trust is something you give
Knowing it may be broken
And reality is the thing that goes bump in the night

In all its glorious confusion


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and questions. I read every one and will reply if I have your contact info.